SHARE YOUR BEST HUNTING OR FISHING STORY ALONG WITH A PHOTO OR VIDEO
ENTER YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
SHARE YOUR ENTRY WITH FRIENDS AND GET MORE VOTES
Copyright 2019 Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to legal residents of Wisconsin, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Learfield News Ag, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on, or around, November 4, 2019, 12:01 a.m. CST and ending September 30, 2020, 11:59 p.m. CST. All online entries must be received by September 30, 2020, 11:59 p.m. CST.
4. How to Enter: Enter by submitting either a photo or video, along with a description of your hunting or fishing story using the online form provided at https://storiesfromthewildside.pgtb.me/CJW41G. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources staff.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of several prizes announced throughout the campaign. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Submission of entry constitutes permission for Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two weeks from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, anyone acting on behalf of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, and their licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND Wisconsin, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.